Monday, November 12, 2007

I complimented Kiwi

It happened before I knew what was coming out of my mouth. I couldn't stop it. I was getting off the elevator and he was getting on. He had black slacks, a red shirt, and a black and grey jacket. I was so stunned that he was wearing normal clothes I complimented him before I could stop myself. He looked almost as shocked as I was.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Love this post :)

    So you disappear from the blogland and than start posting like crazy... 5 posts in 6 hours! I'm glad you're back though.

    PD sounds bad, really bad. Maybe he is in some kind shock (like 'I can't believe I got my PhD') so he has temporarily forgotten everything he has done in the lab? Or maybe he's trying to fit in? Well, at least he will give you something to blog about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I went a little blogging crazy. Too much to talk about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure there will be many more screensaver shirts. This was an unusual situation.

    ReplyDelete