I'm constantly changing my desktop - at least once a week. I read somewhere that frequently changing your desktop picture keeps your mind more alert because you are always looking at something different. I don't know, that might be a bunch of crap, but I love changing the desktop with my moods.
This is a picture of some beautiful bright flowers and a bee. I wanted something bright and summery, because summer is gone and I know fall and winter are around the corner. It reminds of warmth, sun, nature and life. Even though I'm not really missing the warmth right now because it is unusually warm for this time of year, above 80F!

This picture is from the photo of the day section of nationalgeographic.com
Whoever wants - it's your turn.

Ohh, this is pretty! I am too lazy to change my desktops so I only change it when I see a striking picture and since it has to match my mood at the time, it doesn't happen very often...
ReplyDeleteThank you for all those comments you left on my blog! I left you some answers there... As for our desktop pictures, it never ceases to amaze me that whether we look at nature up close or from afar - it is gorgeous! Whether we fly into the space or dig into cells, there is so much to discover. God created for us an awesome playground, don't you think?
ReplyDeleteI am having a huge sunflower as my desktop to perk me up each day!
ReplyDeleteI've been neglecting my blog reading lately - there are so many because I was cathing up!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, it amazes me how many people think you can't be a scientist and a christian at the same time. To me, science shows that everything is so amazing and complicated, there must be a God who created it all.