Now I find out that "they" want me to have lunch with incoming faculty candidates. I'm flattered but I'm wondering who the "we" is in the email. I know it's not my boss. He wouldn't recommend me for anything. And if it involves free food LB is always the one invited. I'm all for a free lunch and networking but now I have two more seminars I have to go to.
That also means I should probably learn what other people in this place work on. I've only been focusing on getting my work done and getting out of here. Since we moved to this new department I haven't paid any attention to anyone else. But is that so bad? My boss wants me gone and I want to be gone so why should I care what is going on outside of my lab.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment