I am so pissed that I can't even work now. I get here at 7am on necrospy days to be done before the samples get here. I was 5 minutes late last Friday. 5 minutes! LB felt compelled as he was leaving today to inform me to be done on time on Monday. I said I was only 5 minutes late. He told me it was rude. I controlled myself, I didn't kill him or string him up. I just looked at him and said "You really don't want to start this." And walked away. He is the LAST person to be calling anyone anything. He publishes data that is false, he lies about how much work he does, he order technicians and other people around like he is the boss and not a student.
If he wants to start acting like a dick he picked the wrong person. I will not put up with it like other people in lab. I sent him an email informing him that his comment was uncalled for and he is the last person to be calling anyone anything. I don't care that it's in writing. Just let someone ask what I meant and I'll be happy to explain it to them.
He is stepping on the wrong persons toes. I have been civil to him thus far but no longer.
I'll be done soon and just don't care anymore. The gloves are off.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can not believe him! He is seriously such a douchebag. He was always late getting into the hoods. I hate him! Let me know if he responds to the email. I wish I knew what they were doing to falsify that elispot data. I would so go to the school and let them know what he is doing. Try to find out!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to decide how anal to be when he's around now. I just don't want to stoop to his level. But boy, he's pushed me too far this time. I have now also been called discourteous, to which he got a looong rebuttal. No response after that.
ReplyDeleteI know I'm going to have to resist the urge to call him rude everytime he opens his mouth.