Monday, May 14, 2007

Now it's a logo

Not only does our boss want flags, now LB is talking about a logo. When Kiwi was talking about flags LB was talking about how the new logo for our facility is lame. How someone he knows should design a new one. Then LB suggested that we need a logo for our lab. I think he was serious. I also think he saw the look I gave him. I told Mo and her first comment was that it would have to be a gay flag.

I feel I need to make a disclaimer. We have nothing against gay people. I have gay friends. We just have a problem with the ones that we work with, especially our boss.

1 comment:

  1. Gay bosses are the hardest to handle! Mine has now started to call me old woman each time he sees me.

    ReplyDelete