I've been tagged by Dr. Brazen Hussy. She tagged me awhile ago but I've finally gotten to it. Sorry it took so long!
The Four Things Meme
Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life:
Roller skating rink guard and concession stand person (that counts as two)
Student office assistant
Wild animal keeper
Four Places I Have Lived:
Really really small town, Central Pennsylvania
Close-to-bad-part-of-city apartment building, Pittsburgh
Closer-to-bad-part-of-city townhouse, Pittsburgh
Relatively peaceful almost suburb apartment, Pittsburgh
Four of my favorite foods:
Pasta and sauce (any pasta with some kind of marinara sauce)
Sushi (eel especially)
Shrimp (cocktail, scampi, steamed, grilled, etc.)
Waffles and gravy (my grandma's version with chicken)
Four Places I’d rather be right now:
Private campsite near my hometown
Bed
Wildlife Refuge in the Ozark Mountains, Arkansas
My parent's house
Four movies I can watch over and over:
The Muppet's Christmas Carol
Speed
The Prince of Egypt
Dante's Peak
Four TV shows I like to watch:
CSI (Las Vegas, the original)
Bones
The Closer
Saving Grace
Four websites I visit daily:
Weight Watchers
Bloglines
Twitter
iGoogle
Four early musical influences:
Bon Jovi
Madonna
Def Leppard
Chicago
Four Computers I’ve Owned:
Compaq laptop (can't remember what kind)
Dell Desktop (ditto)
Dell Inspiron 600m
I tag:
Geeka507
Kelly
Jenny F. Scientist
mrswhatsit
(See Geeka, I resisted the urge to tag you. So you don't feel obligated to do it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well, Geeka lucks out that I've been so insane at work not to tag her yet.
ReplyDeleteI'll get to this when I can start thinking of four reasons why not to punch the PG out.