Here are the major good points:
- very fast shutter speed
- excellent pictures in dim indoor lighting
- nice design, small but still easy to hold
- good manual controls
- several scene modes
Here are the major bad points:
- having trouble getting the software for the camera on the computer to work properly
- can't use macro mode, wide angle with flash, the barrel of the camera creates a shadow
Conclusion: I'm going to keep it. The macro mode thing really, really annoys me. But I'm very critical of digital images. I have to take into account what I bought the camera for. An everyday use camera to carry around in my purse to use at social functions, vacations, and stuff like that. I have to remember that I didn't buy it for flash macro images - how often would I do that anyway.
So, Image Goddess rating: four out of five stars

No comments:
Post a Comment