Feel free to leave comments. But if you know me please make them anonymous. As I want to keep this anonymous. Deleting of comments is at my discretion.
Infrequent/Past players in my saga
Shortie - 2nd GSR to infiltrate my office space
Blondie - 1st GSR to infiltrate my office space
Mas - current boss of my temporary position
Gam - current boss of my permanent position
The NewCen - the new Center I'm currently working in
Fiance - kind of self explanatory
FD (Fisherman Dude) - friend who also recently earned his PhD, used to work in the same lab as me
Geeka - you'll get the idea if you read this long enough
Kiwi - the former psychotic boss, head shaved to look like the fuzzy fruit
Loverboy - Kiwi's bestest friend, idolizes him. Went from student to postdoc.
The Center - the old center where I did my doctoral work
Well, let's just say FD, Mo and I all had the same thought.
ReplyDelete